Most exhibitors should follow the procedure outlined below. Sponsors should also complete the Form, but will not be charged for these items. For Georgia Tech, Georgia State, and Emory University exhibitors: in most cases, your institution will cover your expenses. Contact us if you have questions.
- Submit your Exhibit Proposal Form by January 7, 2020. Non-profit organizations are eligible to receive a 15% early-bird discount if your complete proposal is received by
November 12 EXTENDED to November 19, 2019. Please provide enough information so that we fully understand what you will be doing at your booth.
- Our committee will review your proposal, request additional information if necessary, and return an acceptance decision to you no later than January 31, 2020, along with an invoice for your final exhibit costs.
- You can pay by credit card online, or by mailing a check, by February 14, 2020.
- Exhibit space is not guaranteed until payment is received. Once payment is received we will list you as an exhibitor on our website. Timely payment will also allow us to include you on the printed Expo handout and signage.
- Parking directions, booth assignments, maps, load-in times and procedures will be emailed to you 2-3 weeks prior to the Expo.