THE PROPOSAL WINDOW FOR THE 2024 EXPLORATION EXPO HAS CLOSED. PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THE PROPOSAL FORM IF YOU’VE CONSULTED WITH SCIENCE ATL STAFF.
The Exploration Expo takes place on March 23, 2024 from 10am-5pm as the culminating event of the two-week Atlanta Science Festival. The Piedmont Park event will be a fun filled day of 100 interactive activities and performances that celebrate the excitement of science, technology, engineering and mathematics in Atlanta. This FREE event is open to all, and the primary target audience is families with children aged 8-13.
See below for information about how to submit your proposal to exhibit at the Expo. All Expo exhibits must be designed to engage the public in an interactive, hands-on way with some aspect of science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics. We encourage exhibitors to feature local STEM discoveries, the specific research and innovations coming out of local laboratories, and the science and technology behind Georgia businesses. All content must be family-friendly, safe and appropriate. Science fair or classroom projects by K-12 students are typically not appropriate content. If you are a K-12 student or teacher, please consult with us before submitting an application.
Questions? Contact [email protected].
Most exhibitors should follow the procedure outlined below. Sponsors should also complete the Form, but will not be charged for these items. For Georgia Tech, Georgia State, and Emory University exhibitors: in most cases, your institution will cover your expenses. Contact us if you have questions.
- Submit your Exhibit Proposal Form by January 10, 2024. Non-profit organizations are eligible to receive a 15% early-bird discount if your complete proposal is received by November 17, 2023. Please provide enough information so that we fully understand what you will be doing at your booth.
- Our committee will review your proposal, request additional information if necessary, and return an acceptance decision to you no later than February 20, 2024, along with an invoice for your final exhibit costs.
- You can pay by credit card online, or by mailing a check, by February 20, 2024.
- Exhibit space is not guaranteed until payment is received. Once payment is received we will list you as an exhibitor on our website. Timely payment will also allow us to include you on the printed Expo handout and signage.
- Parking directions, booth assignments, maps, load-in times and procedures will be emailed to you 1-2 weeks prior to the Expo.