School groups, afterschool programs, and community organizations can apply here for bus vouchers of up to $300 each to arrange their own transportation for 30 or more people to the Exploration Expo, Atlanta's biggest interactive family science day, on Saturday March 24, 2018 at Piedmont Park. Don't miss this gigantic science party that attracted 20,000 people last year. A limited number of vouchers are available and will be distributed to groups in order to broaden access to the Expo event. Preference will be given to groups serving economically disadvantaged youth or those travelling long distances. Limit one per school/organization. Reimbursements will be made to organizations with a valid tax ID number; no individuals will be reimbursed.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Complete the request form below.
2. The Atlanta Science Festival will respond within 10 business days. If your request is approved, you should arrange the bus travel and inform the school/organization's business manager that the Atlanta Science Festival will reimburse up to $300.00 for transportation. The Festival will provide free access to bus parking near the venue.
3. You will receive instructions about arrival/departure and bus parking approximately 2 weeks prior to date of travel. Please ensure that your bus company and driver receive these instructions.
4. In order to be reimbursed after the event, submit the following documentation to email@example.com or mail to address below:
- The transportation company's invoice to your school/organization, or other proof of travel/payment.
- An invoice to Atlanta Science Festival, 191 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3400, Atlanta, GA 30303 including the amount for bus travel (not exceeding $300), date of travel, name and address of school/organization, and who to make check out to (if different from listed school/organization name).
6. Documentation must be received by May 15, 2018 in order to be reimbursed. The check will be mailed to the address you indicate on the invoice within four weeks after receipt of documentation.
Call or email Jordan Rose: 770-322-4992 or firstname.lastname@example.org