Exhibit at EXPO
ABOUT THE EXPO
The Atlanta Science Festival Exploration Expo is the culminating event of the festival week, taking place on March 25, 2017 from 11am-4pm. The event will draw thousands of people to Centennial Olympic Park in a fun filled day of 100 interactive activities and performances that celebrate the excitement of science, technology, engineering and mathematics in Atlanta. This FREE event is open to all, but the primary target audience will be families with children aged 8-13, with a special emphasis on those with limited access to science education resources.
We invite you to propose an exhibit booth, vehicle, or stage performance. All Expo activities must be designed to engage the public in an interactive, hands-on way with some aspect of science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics. We encourage exhibitors to feature local STEM discoveries, the specific research and innovations coming out of local laboratories, and the science and technology behind Georgia businesses. All content must be family-friendly, safe and appropriate.
HOW TO APPLY
2. Review the Terms & Conditions.
3. Complete the application by our DEADLINE: January 9, 2017. Terms and conditions apply. A 10% discount is available for accepted proposals submitted prior to December 8. All proposals will be reviewed for safety, science content, audience angagement, and alignment with Festival goals. All applicants will be informed of their acceptance by February 1, 2017.
- December 8: Early-bird Proposal Deadline (for 10% discount)
- January 9: Application Deadline
- February 1: All Notifications Sent
- February 15: Exhibitor Payment Due
- March 15: Booth Assignments and Load-in Details sent to Exhibitors/Performers
- March 20: Exhibitor Releases Due
- March 25: ASF Exploration Expo!