Exhibit at EXPO
ABOUT THE EXPO
The Atlanta Science Festival Exploration Expo is the culminating event of the festival week, taking place on March 26, 2016 from 11am-5pm. The event will draw thousands of people to Centennial Olympic Park in a fun filled day of 100 interactive activities and performances that celebrate the excitement of science, technology, engineering and mathematics in Atlanta. This FREE event is open to all, but the primary target audience will be families with children aged 8-13, with a special emphasis on those with limited access to science education resources.
INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS & PERFORMERS
Thank you for your interest in being part of the 2016 Atlanta Science Festival Exploration Expo. We invite you to propose an exhibit booth or vehicle, stage performance, and/or science cafe talk. All Expo activities and materials must adhere to the following criteria:
- Promote an understanding and awareness of science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics - particularly with a local focus.
- Engage the public in an interactive, hands-on way
- Be family-friendly, safe and appropriate
HOW TO APPLY
1. Review the Exhibitor Details (including pricing info and tips for a successful exhibit).
2. Review the Terms & Conditions.
3. Complete the application by our DEADLINE: January 11, 2016. Proposals will be reviewed as they are submitted. A 10% discount is available for accepted proposals submitted prior to December 7. All proposals will be reviewed for safety, science content, audience angagement, and alignment with Festival goals.
- Deadline for Early-Bird Rate (10% discount) = December 7, 2015
- Application Deadline = January 11, 2016
- Notification Letters = October - February 15, 2016
- Exhibit Booth Payments Due = two weeks after notification
- Booth Assignments and Exhibitor/Performer Information = March 14, 2016