The Atlanta Science Festival's K-12 events, competitions, and resources create opportunities to engage students and teachers in celebrating local science and technology. Information about getting involved in the 2017 Festival will be released in October. In the meantime, check out our 2016 contests and resources:
2016 Professional learning for teachers!
- Connect to STEM careers in Georgia:
Get some great classroom lessons from our partners and sponsors:
- lessons featuring engineering design challenges and key science concepts for end of year review from Metro RESA and Georgia Science Supervisors Association.
- Georgia-Pacific's Education in Nature: lesson plans, brochures, videos and activities on a variety of environmental and nature subjects for grades 2-5
- Georgia Power's Learning Power curriculum for K-12
- Chemistry Matters from GPB and Georgia Power
- Environmental science curriculum and recourses from Captain Planet Foundation
- STEM lessons from IBM's Teachers Try Science
- TEAMS curriculum from College Football Hall of Fame
- resources and links by content area from Georgia Science Teacher Association