Cuisine du Jardin
Presented by The Village Tutorial and Enrichment Program
Cuisinons! Let's Cook! Join the Village Tutorial and Enrichment Program as we combine the idea of French food recipes with natural foods that are optimally beneficial for, le coeur, the heart, at the same time! We'll dive into the science of nutrition and healthy eating while drumming up a fun cooking competition! Bring your most creative and delicious recipe for local chefs to taste! All Foodies are welcome! Rendez-vous dans le jardin! See you in the GARDEN!
Scroll down for information about COVID safety guidelines for this event. Please note this event was incorrectly listed as an outdoor event in some publications.
Free street parking available on site.
The 3 Bus/Auburn Ave-Helene Mills SR Ctr goes to Irwin St NE & Randolph St NE which is a 0.2 mile walk from the Cooking School
To keep everyone safe and at ease during this time, The Village will require participants adhere to the following rules for our cooking challenge.
1. All participants and volunteers must wear masks inside the kitchen.
2. All participants and volunteers must wash hands with soap before, during, and after the event.
3. The area will be sanitized by The Village before, during, and after the challenge.
4. All cooking tools will be heavily sanitized before and after the challenge.
5. The Executive Director will ask that anyone with a temperature above 99 degrees Fahrenheit not participate.
6. All participants will be able to participate no less than three feet in social distance from other participants.
As with all ASF events, we ask you to take care of yourself and your community. Stay home if you feel ill, get vaccinated and mask up when in close proximity to others!