Create a Facebook Event Page
We encourage all programming partners to create an individual Facebook event page for their ASF event. If you would like to do this and aren't sure how, reach out! We can help! If you take a stab at it on your own, we do ask that you follow a few steps to ensure the details reflect that you are part of the Festival family of events:
- Tag the Atlanta Science Festival Facebook page in the event description: Atlanta Science Festival
- Include festival hashtag in event description: #ATLSciFest.
- Include Atlanta Science Festival “boilerplate” language in event description. We recommend putting this at the very end of your event description:
This event is a part of the Atlanta Science Festival – an annual public celebration of local science and technology. Curious people of all ages will explore the science and technology in our region and see how science is connected to all parts of our lives through hundreds of different events across the city. Join us March 9-24! Get the full festival schedule at AtlantaScienceFestival.org.
- Link to your event page on our website - find it at AtlantaScienceFestival.org/events.
- Brand your event cover graphic with our logo and hashtag (of course feel free to add whatever other logos and images you think are appropriate) We would be happy to design one for you with the correct dimensions. You can use these stamps that have our logo and hashtag in color and in white.
- Keep event page updated. Feel free to share any content from the ASF Facebook page directly to your event page to help with this!
Here is an example: